Simple steps to enrol Mac OS devices into Intune portal
1. Install Company Portal app from the Application store
2. The Company Portal installer .pkg file will download. Open the installer and continue through the steps.
3. Agree to the software license agreement.
4. Enter your device password or registered fingerprint to install the software
5. Open Company Portal
6. Sign into Company Portal with your work or school account
7. When the app opens, select Begin
8. Review what your organization can and can't see on your enrolled device. Then select Continue
9. On the Confirm device management screen, select Open System Preferences
10. Your device's system preferences will open.
Select Management Profile from the device profiles list and then select Approve > Approve
11. Your organization might require you to update your device settings. When you're done updating settings, select Check settings
12. When setup is complete, select Done